Bookkeeper/Accounts Technician/Accounts Administrator 20k – 23k Derry
A well-established, successful company are seeking an individual to join their busy accounts team. The ideal candidate will have previous Industry experience of 4 years + within a busy office environment.
You will be self-motivated with the ability to work within a team, with little mentoring and high level of accuracy. You must be reliable, trustworthy and dependable. Overall, you must be a good all-rounder in an accounts/bookkeeping role who can easily adapt
This role would ideally suit a self-motivated and experienced Accounts Administrator or Bookkeeper looking for full time work.
- In this role, you will be required to work closely with the Financial Controller on a variety of accounting duties within the group using SAGE line 50
- The role will see you undertake bank reconciliations, maintain the sales and purchase ledgers for the client whilst bringing the accounts to trial balance.
- Other duties required are processing and paying invoices, recording receipts and payments and dealing with any accounts queries
- Processing payroll.
- Credit control duties
- Experience of VAT an advantage although not essential.
- Banking duties and other administrative duties as required
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Hours of work Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
- At least 4 years’ experience working as a Bookkeeper/Accounts Administration in a busy office environment or an Accounting Technician.
- Experience of SAGE line 50
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft word and ability to use excel and spread sheets.
- Reliable and trustworthy and good timekeeper