Financial Planning Administrator 20k – 22k Derry/Londonderry
My client is a well-respected IFA practice that seeks to build a long term, trusting relationship with their clients by providing their financial planning services to their clientele both at the outset and as an ongoing service.
They embrace the use of new technology and have a well-qualified support team assisting the IFA’s to make the best decisions for their clients.
They provide tailored financial planning advice and really go the extra mile to provide a personalised service.
Due to expansion a role for a top quality, experienced Administrator has arisen. The successful candidate must have experience within the financial services sector. This is a challenging yet rewarding role for the right individual.
We are looking for you to bring a positive can-do attitude. Attitude and willingness to work hard are key. Strong administration skills are essential with attention to details and willingness to work hard.
- All administration support for Financial Adviser
- Updating data on CRM systems ensuring numerical information is keyed in correctly and checked.
- Following up on documents required for customer’s files. Filing and storing documents correctly.
- Record client communications (whether that communication is written, oral or electronic) including client related communications with third parties. Client communications and client related communications require to be recorded on the client’s file in line with company policy in clear and intelligible English.
- Dealing with clients via email and on telephone to chase outstanding documents and get correct information for Advisers.
- Prepare suitability letters and reports for approval by the Financial Adviser in line with company policy and prepare associated accompanying documentation as required. This will include the pre completion of documentation ready for clients to check and sign.
- Working with the Financial Adviser you will discuss the client’s objectives, identifying and obtaining the information necessary to compile the financial report.
- Able to take notes from Financial Advisers and follow up with clients.
- It is important that the Financial Advisors and Administrators work well together as a strong team, offering assistance to clients irrespective of whether or not the Financial Adviser is available. You may be expected to cover for colleagues who are absent.
- This role requires strong administration skills within a financial role.
- 5 years financial administration is required
- Strong organisations skills – being able to multitask and prioritise work effectively.
- Able to work on own initiative with limited supervision to produce highly quality and accurate work
- Able to build relationships with clients.
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Strong attention to details, meticulous with checking documents.
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to collate and present financial information
- Ability to understand and analyse financial and non-financial data
- Ability to multitask and able to work to deadlines without getting stressed.
- Able to work within a regulated industry and adhere to systems and procedures.
Please note only candidates with relevant financial and strong administration skills will be considered