Senior Fire and Security Engineer based in Antrim
33k – 36k + generous bonus scheme + company van + fuel card + phone
This reputable Fire Safety company are recruiting for an experienced Senior Fire and Security Engineer to join their small team as they embark on an ambitious plan of growth and diversification.
- The successful candidate will become a key player in their company as they contribute their knowledge and experience.
- The role initially involves installation, planned maintenance and remedial works on a wide range of fire and security equipment throughout companies in Northern Ireland
- Covering customer sites throughout NI and occasionally ROI
- As the team grows, there is potential to progress to other roles such as project management, leadership or sales. Therefore, if you are ambitious and want to progress this could be the job for you.
Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in the fire and security industry
- Excellent knowledge of addressable fire alarms, including BS5389
- Some experience with other disciplines such as emergency lighting, fire extinguishers, intruder alarms, CCTV and/or access control
- Located within Greater Belfast or up to 30 minutes from Antrim
- Electrical qualifications would be advantageous i.e., worked as an Electrician
- Experience working to BAFE, NSI or SSAIB standards
- Experience leading teams/projects
- Interested in career progression
- Hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- 30 Days holiday including bank /public holidays
- On call rota
- All required tools provided
- Ongoing training provided
- All necessary training will be provided
- Must be located within Greater Belfast or up to 30 minutes from Antrim