Architectural Technicians 35k + based in Derry/Londonderry OR Belfast
They currently require 2 based in Derry/Londonderry and 2 based in Belfast
My client has secured a number of commercial and residential commissions and are recruiting for experienced Architectural Technicians, to be based either in their Derry/Londonderry or Belfast offices.
Architectural Technician’s play a vital role within this large reputable property and construction company. They work closely with the Design and Technical team, taking a site form from conception to conclusion.
You will have the pleasure of seeing developments come to life and will support you with training and development .
There will be opportunity for you to develop within a fully collaborative, enthusiastic team offering a competitive salary commensurate with skill level and experience.
- You will have the confidence, ability and communication skills to work in conjunction with the architectural team to develop projects from concept design, through the RIBA / RIAI work stages to completion on site.
- In the delivery of projects, you will assist in the preparation of design work, production information including working drawings and specifications.
- A good understanding of building construction and detailing including current NI, ROI and English Building Regulations,
- Experience in compiling and submitting Planning and Building Regulation applications,
- Experience in compiling working drawings, liaising with contractors and preparing construction information packages,
- Experience in dealing with construction consultants,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent presentation skills with a sharp eye for detail,
- Ability to take on responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to meet company targets.
Minimum 10 years post qualification experience
Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and or Revit
Experience in Residential, Office and Commercial Projects