Job Opportunity for Social Media Researcher – YouTuber under the Jobstart programme
Social Media Researcher – 6 Month Job start programme
This is for the Job Start Programme for 16-24 years old who are currently unemployed and not in full time education.
Salary 16/17 years – £4.62, 18/20 years – £6.56, 21/22 years – £8.36 23/24 years – £8.91
N.B Please check eligibility criteria before applying
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Researcher with an interest in video projects to assist with tasks for a leading YouTube production company based in Derry. Northern Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a wide range of activities and projects which will assist the organisation’s campaign developments. In this position you should feel comfortable planning video projects.
This position involves communicating with producers/videographers/editors/managers and possibly booking talent for appearances. They also require assistance with video pre- production and post production and therefore must be able to properly research for these activities and projects.
You will become a key member of the team and have the opportunity to work for one of the most viewed and fastest growing YouTube channels in Northern Ireland.
- Schedule ,plan and prepare all filming ,editing and posting from pre-production to production to post production
- Assist on minor video projects
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communication that is assigned to you.
- Collaboratively research ideas for online video content.
- Suggest and plan subsequent campaigns that would perform well in an online environment.
- Making weekly presentations to the seniors in the company
- Conducting field work and scouting locations when required for certain video projects
- Assisting management with budget, time schedule and assessing feasibility during campaign development
- Liaise and communicate with other industries and companies in order to put together proposed plan for video projects.
- The placement will be for 6 months on minimum wage and approximately 25 hours
Experience & Qualifications
- As this is a Job Start programme for 6- months to help young people get skills and qualifications to help them get a job you must fall into the eligibility criteria below.
- You must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and be highly organised
- A positive can-do attitude highly motivated and a willingness to learn and succeed essential
- The ideal candidate must have high energy wit the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to take ownership of each project so reliability, maturity and responsibility essential.
- The ideal person must be passionate about YouTube and familiar with the online content
- Must be between 16-24
- The ideal candidate must NOT be in employment and NOT in full time education.(This will be verified before interview)
- You must live locally in Derry/Londonderry
- Must be fluent in English