Accounts Administrator c25k – 28k Derry/Londonderry
A well-established company are currently recruiting an Accounts Administrator
This Irish Food company have a depot based in the North West.
They are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to look after the general day to day accounts as well as dealing with customers over the phone.
This ranges from processing invoices to dealing with customers’ orders on the phone and updating on the computerised system.
You will be working in a fast-paced office environment dealing with customers, suppliers and supporting the sales team on a daily basis. This role requires the person to have a helpful approach who can work as part of a team and be proactive.
This role would suit an all-rounder who can work between accounts administration and dealing with customers’ orders.
- Sales invoicing & Credit Control establishing and maintaining good customer relationships
- Telesales orders
- Provide support to sales team
- Accounts Payable –processing supplier invoices & payments
- Reconciling customer and supplier accounts
- Stock Control/Purchase Orders
- Daily bank lodgements & cash management
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT & Intrastat returns
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Assisting with day-to-day finance activities and general ad hoc duties as they arise
Skills and Qualifications
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with fast paced working environment
- Flexible and willing to work to meet deadlines
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- 3 + years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable
- Strong IT skills including experience with Sage Accounts 50, Microsoft Excel & other relevant office software applications