Laravel Back End Software Developer – c30k 45k + benefits – Belfast
My client is an award winning, innovative design agency currently expanding their team in Belfast. They are looking for a Back End Laravel PHP Software Developer.
There has never been a better time than now to join this fast-paced digital team, due to the fantastic range of projects they are working on. They value their staff and this is reflected in the team spirit.
The successful candidate will be working on a range of existing and upcoming client’s projects. They will collaborate closely with the Laravel Developers and team of Front-End Developers. Their client base expands from NI/UK to further afield.
- As a Back-End Developer, you will be developing high quality mobile and web applications that will make a difference.
- You will be analysing and maintaining existing software applications.
- The successful Developer will also be responsible for implementing testable / scalable code and work within a dynamic and forward-thinking development team.
- You will be working with Linux servers and AWS to deal with client servers
- Proficient in PHP and Laravel technologies with the ability to build your own Restful APIs.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Degree educated to bachelor’s level or equivalent in a computing related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in PHP and at least 2 years’ experience in PHP
- Experience working on PHP and Laravel projects
- Previous experience in the following ; AWS, MySQL database or relational database and Git Version control
- Practical knowledge of MVC design patterns
- Object oriented programming and data structure
- Knowledge of JS framework preferably React/React Native
A competitive package is on offer, with a casual work environment, in a modern office with car parking facilities in a great location. They offer flexi time and options for remote working in these challenging times as well as sociable activities. They value their staff and staff feel valued.
For more information Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy on 07751856436
Send Your Details Here