Senior Lead Software Development Engineer
c45k – 55k based in Derry/Londonderry + additional benefits
Are you currently working in Belfast or further afield and would like a role back in Derry/Londonderry? If so this is the perfect time to join this expanding team.
My client delivers bespoke digital solutions to a variety of private and public sector clients.
They have a portfolio of interesting projects lined up and the good news is they are expanding to Derry/Londonderry.
They have an office in Belfast, however, looking to expand with an additional team in the North West. Initially they require a Lead Developer to lead and develop the team.
•As a Lead Developer, you will help build and develop the new team of Software Developers based in Derry/Londonderry.
•You will work within an Agile team developing bespoke digital software solutions for a variety of clients.
•Designing, implementing and testing complex software applications/services/systems.
•Your role involves managing strong understanding of how to estimate, design and deliver applications for enterprise level systems.
•Strong communication and collaboration skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Demonstrated ability to apply software solutions in solving business problems at an enterprise level.
•Proven track record of successfully delivered application solutions
•Your role will involve managing and leading the development and testing, the technical backlog and agile estimating.
Experience and qualifications required
• BSc in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
• Substantial exposure to hardware platforms and enterprise software applications
• Strong understanding of how to estimate, design and deliver applications for enterprise level systems
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to apply software solutions in solving business problems at an enterprise level
• Proven track record of successfully delivered application solutions
• Most importantly, a genuine interest in building ‘the best’ technical solutions.
.Your attitude to technology and your willingness to keep up to date with emerging technologies will be the key differentiator
• Competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Free car parking if working in the office
• Flexible working environment, including remote working options, outside of Covid time.
• Team building lunches
• Social environment, with nights out, all before Covid restriction, but this will return.
• A positive, proactive company who value their staff as assets and a great place to work.
NB .Please note if you are looking for a role as a Software Developer in Derry/Londonderry we will also be recruiting for all levels from Junior to Senior so please apply.
For more information Email email@example.com or call Cathy on 07751856436
Send Your Details Here