Accounting and Finance Manager – 50k – 70k Euros based in Buncrana Co Donegal
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounting and Finance Manager to join this fast paced, growing business .
This is a hands-on role and you will have the opportunity to create and reshape accounting and control processes for the successful development of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant with commercial acumen.
This is a senior role, reporting to the Director.
- Oversee and manage of all day-to-day accounting, processes, payments, invoices, intercompany transactions, salaries
- Timely and accurate monthly reporting (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cashflow)
- Prepare Annual Accounts, periodic Management Accounts and financial reporting as required
- Contact person for key external stakeholders such as auditors, banks, company registration office, tax authorities
- Maintain and evaluate records of all services provided to assess sustainability and viability of those services
- Provide financial analysis and information to non-accounting staff to support decision making.
- Completion of bank and general ledger reconciliations, and investment strategies
- Regular cash forecasting and treasury management
- Regular tax reporting (VAT in ROI, corporate income tax)
- Oversee and maintain documentation required for keeping companies in good standing
- Oversight of Finance Function
- Support in execution of the business model including initiating projects to improve the Finance function to align with the business model. This includes project management within the Finance Function
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to degree level
- The role would suit a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
- At least five years’ active experience of accounting and tax, including experience with the above detailed tasks.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office programs, especially Excel