New Job for Business Development Manager covering Republic of Ireland
Business Development Manager covering republic of Ireland
Euros 34k-38.5k OTE 46k, not capped + Car mileage + lunch allowance
This role would suit someone who lives on the border either Monaghan/Cavan in the South or border counties
My client is an established innovative flexible packaging company that provide solutions to the food, industrial and horticultural industries. As they experience a period of sustained growth, they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a proven track record in field sales, packaging industry desirable although not essential.
The company pride their selves on quality, flexibility, rapid response and reliability and require the successful candidate to possess these qualities
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, resourceful with a strong sales background with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
- This role will be divided between new business development and account management.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business, identifying new leads and sales opportunities.
- You will also be responsible for account management with established clients and upselling new offers and products to them.
- Proactively put steps in place to build relations with past, current and future customers
- The ideal candidate must be used to working in a target driven sales environment and target focused and driven.
- You will be resourceful by mapping out potential leads and opportunities.
- The role involves working with the Internal sales team who will be there to support you.
- Strong organisational skills required as you must be able to plan and organise your workload and appointments.
Qualifications and Skills
- The successful candidate must have minimum 3 years proven track record in field sales working to targets.
- A track record in achieving goals and working to targets is essential.
- Experience working and selling packaging products to food industries/Industrial and horticultural industries desirable.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen necessary to secure business in a range of markets.
- Packaging experience would be an advantage although not essential.
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to close essential.
- Exceptional communication skills with a passion for building relationships
- Ability to communicate and negotiate comfortably at all levels
- Full clean driving licence