New job for Graduate Software Developers based in Derry/Londonderry
Graduate Software Developer
c22k – 26k + additional benefits
Based in Derry/Londonderry
A new opportunity has arisen to work with this technology company who has expanded their office to Derry. The company is built by and for Technologists who pursue the best innovative solutions for the marketplace. They value their staff and offer a flexible working environment.
- As a Graduate Developer you will be an essential part of a small growing software development team helping to bring innovative ideas to life.
- You will be involved in collaboration on the development and testing, technical backlog and Agile estimating.
- You will design and develop software for internal and external facing Azure cloud and hybrid cloud applications.
- Design and develop UI web components with VueJS, .NetCore, REST based services, API development & management, Single Page Applications, Google material design and other leading edge technical innovations.
- Establish software best practices, norms, patterns, and libraries to enable consistent and quality development across distributed teams and vendors
- Be involved in the design, development, debugging and testing of software for exciting technologies.
- Take an active role lead in ensuring that the companies software maintains its ISO27001 information security accreditation by implementing best practices across the delivery lifecycle
Experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Engineering. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Attitude with a positive can-do attitude is key.
- The successful candidate must be passionate about building the best technical solutions with a willingness to constantly keep up to date with new technologies.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free car parking if working in the office
- Team building lunches
- Social environment, with nights out, all before Covid restriction, but this will return
- Flexible working environment, including remote working options, outside of Covid time
- A positive, proactive company who value their staff as assets and a great place to work.