New Job For HR Manager based in Buncrana Co Donegal
HR Manager – competitive salary + Health Care- Buncrana Co Donegal
This is an opportunity for a HR Generalist to work in a stand-alone HR role based at the company’s head office based in Buncrana. The company operate throughout Ireland from Donegal to Waterford to Galway.
You will work with the company Directors providing support and advice on staff issues
This role would suit an experienced HR Generalist or experienced HR Officer looking for the next step up and based in Derry/Donegal area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after all HR related issues within the company throughout Ireland and based at their office Monday to Friday
You will be part of a small management team in a growing multi-site environment with the experience, security and leadership of an established business that has been in operation for over 40 years.
- You will be responsible for the development and delivery of human resource projects, plans and strategies that help enable the teams reach their departmental and organisational potential.
- Responsibility for all HR operational processes from hire to retire.
- Provide best practice advice and guidance on all aspects of HR.
- Build strong partnerships with managers fostering trust and collaboration.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Manage probationary periods to ensure that coaching and feedback processes are in place and that the agreed action plans are implemented.
- Manage and lead the performance review process.
- Manage HR casework, including disciplinaries, grievances, appeals, probation, absence management etc.
- Provide guidance on employment policies ensuring they are kept up to date and legally compliant.
- Update and maintain HR Software Systems.
- Maintain accurate and consistent employee files.
- Coordinate staff training programmes.
- Undertake proactive HR initiatives that deliver value to the business.
- Responsible for health & safety.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a HR generalist covering, recruitment & selection, policy & procedures, staff development & training, HR strategy, performance management
- A 3rd level qualification in HR or a CIPD qualification.
- Experience working in a stand-alone HR role.
- Excellent knowledge of core HR policies, processes and best practices in ROI
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to ask questions, be curious and have the confidence to challenge.
- Show good judgement in decision making.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
NB Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30 pm based in the office in Buncrana. Not for remote working.