New Job for HR Manager or experienced HR Officer
HR Officer / Manager – c45k- 55k Euros,depends on experience – Buncrana Co Donegal
Due to expansion a new role has been created for an experienced HR Manager based in Buncrana in Donegal
Will consider a HR Officer that cna stand on their own.
The company are product and tech-focused, operating multiple brands (online and retail) in the gaming market. You will be part of a small management team in a growing multi-site environment with the experience, security and leadership of an established business that has been in operation for over 40 years.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of human resource projects, plans and strategies that help enable the teams reach their departmental and organisational potential. You will play a leading role in the development and continuity of the organisation. In addition, you will be actively encouraged to engage with continuous learning to ensure your own personal development.
- Responsibility for all HR operational processes from hire to retire.
- Provide best practice advice and guidance on all aspects of HR.
- Build strong partnerships with managers fostering trust and collaboration.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Manage probationary periods to ensure that coaching and feedback processes are in place and that the agreed action plans are implemented.
- Manage and lead the performance review process.
- Manage HR casework, including disciplinaries, grievances, appeals, probation, absence management etc.
- Provide guidance on employment policies ensuring they are kept up to date and legally compliant.
- Update and maintain HR Software Systems.
- Maintain accurate and consistent employee files.
- Coordinate staff training programmes.
- Undertake proactive HR initiatives that deliver value to the business.
- Responsible for health & safety.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A 3rd level qualification in HR or a CIPD qualification.
- Be accessible and approachable to the business.
- Excellent knowledge of core HR policies, processes and best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to ask questions, be curious and have the confidence to challenge.
- Show good judgement in decision making.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.