Process Engineer 30k-50k depends one experience – Co Antrim
This is an exciting opportunity to join this successful Project Engineering firm who specialise in manufacturing projects . As a Process Engineer, you will play a vital role in the growth of the business. The Process Engineer is responsible for designing efficiency, cost-effectiveness, environmental and safety controls into a process.
In this role you will be involved with the final handover of a new facility to operations. You will be required to upgrade the processes and factor in environmental and health protection. The role will focus on process capability and product reliability. You will assist the manufacturing and support areas of the business to improve the process on site.
Reporting directly to the Project Director.
- Tracking and completion of outstanding works / defect remediation
- Liaison with contractors client operations and engineering teams to identify windows for completion of snags.
- Liaise with contractors and ensure RAMS reflect the works to be undertaken and are available on-time to obtain permit to work from client permit issuer)
- Set-up and monitor production and energy consumption reports including construction of KPI’s
- Review plant operation and identify latent defects / further opportunities for optimisation.
- Discover, investigate, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies, and equipment
- Manage equipment verification and validation activities, on new equipment
- Discover, investigate, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies, and equipment.
- Provide technical input and information gathering to enable front end engineering study to be undertaken for a further expansion project.
Qualification and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years plus experience working as a Process Engineer in manufacturing or project engineering.
- You will be educated to degree level in either process engineering, chemical engineering, manufacturing or a relevant engineering degree.
- You must have a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Resilience and tenacity and the ability to problem solve are essential
- You must be adaptable and work with the client when changes are required.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail are required.