New Job opportunities for Software Developers based in the North West
Mid-level Software Development Engineer
c35k depends on experience + additional benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Mid-level Software Developer to work and assist the Lead Developer with this technology company.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fresh new team with long term opportunities.
Minimum requirement is 3 years + commercial experience and ideally 4 years .
- The 3 key elements of your role will be development and testing ,technical backlog and Agile estimating.
- You will design and develop software for internal and external facing Azure cloud and hybrid cloud applications.
- Design and develop UI web components with VueJS, .NetCore, REST based services, API development & management, Single Page Applications, Google material design and other leading edge technical innovations.
- Provide vision and technology leadership based on strategic goals and industry best practices
- Establish software best practices, norms, patterns, and libraries to enable consistent and quality development across distributed teams and vendors
- Provide leadership to the software development teams in the execution and completion of ongoing projects
- Work closely with the Architect to ensure alignment of goals and technology objectives to the Company Strategy.
- Take an active role lead in ensuring that the companies software maintains its ISO27001 information security accreditation by implementing best practices across the delivery lifecycle
Experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Engineering. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Most importantly, a genuine interest in building ‘the best’ technical solutions. Your attitude to technology and your willingness to keep up to date with emerging technologies will be the key differentiator
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free car parking if working in the office
- Team building lunches
- Social environment, with nights out, all before Covid restriction, but this will return
- Flexible working environment, including remote working options, outside of Covid time
- A positive, proactive company who value their staff as assets and a great place to work.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS POSITION