Sales Executive – North West – 27.5k + 0TE 40K + Company Vehicle + Mobile
A well-established, successful, food wholesaler has a new opportunity for a target orientated Sales Professional who can sell!
If you are highly organised, commercially focused and looking to further your career this job could be for you.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a proven track record in identifying sales opportunities, building rapport with customers and successfully closing them. Your role will be to initiate and grow sales with the North West.
If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet, this could be the job for you as you’ll be required to spend a large amount of time on the road.
An excellent renumeration package is on offer to the successful candidate and you will be well rewarded financially
- Your job as a Sales Executive is to identify sales leads, pitch goods and services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Your key responsibility will be establishing and successfully closing new business opportunities and delivering a high level of customer service and feedback at all times.
- Once sales are established you will develop strong customer relationships ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction from start to finish.
- Developing and delivering sales pitches to potential new clients.
- To work to targets and achieve agreed sales KPIs.
- Upselling new products to prospective clients.
- The ability to plan ahead
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate must have previous field sales experience, ideally in a FMCG, food or a related field.
- You must have a successful track record in business development with the ability to identify and seek out new opportunities and close sales.
- Experience in developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships that lead to sales success.
- Self-motivated and highly organised and well disciplined, are skills that are essential to this role.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets.
- Experience working in a target orientated environment to KPIs preferred.
- Working on own initiative, prioritising work, and working to deadlines are key attributes.
- You must be highly organised with good time management skills.
- The ability to be proactive and resourceful in prospecting and winning new business.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong business acumen with commercial focus.