Retail Store Manager c30/32k + Bonus – based in Derry/Londonderry
A new opportunity has arisen for a competent & enthusiastic Store Manager with a strong retail sales background to join & lead a dynamic team in their new Derry/Londonderry store.
This company have over 30 years furniture experience and are proud to call themselves market leaders offering 5-star customer service.
They are opening up in Derry/Londonderry.
This challenging and rewarding position involves managing and supporting a team of sales people. You will have previous experience motivating and leading a team, ensuring they reach and exceed both personal and company targets.
Your main aim will be to ensure all day-to-day activities required for the smooth running and development of the new store are completed.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales, coupled with excellent organisational and communication skills, along with a genuine desire to deliver a first-rate customer experience.
• Focus on driving sales for the business and working to targets.
• Lead and motivate a team of Sales advisers.
• Continuously communicate with & motivate team at all times.
• Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
• Hold responsibility of being the first point of contact for the store when liaising across internal departments.
• Continually coaching team to ensure that product knowledge, company policies and brand values are reviewed and
reconsidered at all times.
• People management activities, working in liaison with HR & senior management.
• Completing regular reports for senior management.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience working as a Retail/ Store Manager in a furniture or Interiors store preferred. Furniture
experience would be a benefit but not essential.
• A track record in leading and motivating a sales team ensuring communication at all times.
• Previous coaching skills.
• A proven track record in managing people
• Excellent administrative & organisational skill
• Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn and pick up new systems.
• Ability to use your own initiative, escalating issues to senior management when appropriate
• Available to work to a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence