Sales Order Processor 18k – 20k based in Omagh
Due to continued growth and expansion this innovative flexible packaging company have a new opportunity for an Order Processor.
The company pride their selves on quality, flexibility, rapid response and reliability and require the successful candidate to possess these qualities
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and highly organised taking pride in their work.
You will report directly to the Operations Manager ensuring the proactive and timely processing of orders received daily within a specified time frame. This is a high volume, fast paced role working to tight deadlines which requires high levels of speed and accuracy.
• Processing customer orders and order acknowledgements, received daily, within a specified time frame.
• 100% accuracy to be aimed for at all times
• Escalating queries to relevant persons and departments so that they are closed out in a timely fashion and promise dates are not affected.
• Daily contact with Key Account Managers to facilitate ongoing account management.
• Daily usage of IT systems and procedures to ensure accuracy
• Attending team briefs and meetings.
• Any other duties as delegated by Management.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience working in an administration/processing role where a high degree of detail is required.
• Previous experience working in an environment with tight deadlines and an understanding of urgency
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent key board skills with high levels of speed and accuracy.
• Proven ability to manage daily deadlines.
• Strong ability for multi-tasking and good attention to detail in all tasks.
• Good team player able to work in a pressurised environment.
• Good communication skills with the ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed.
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Microsoft Word and Excel
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence