Project Manager ( Construction or fit out background)
c50k + OTE 80k + car or car allowance + mileage
Based in Derry /Londonderry
This well respected and local specialised design manufacturer are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their busy team.
They have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who has worked with delivering projects in a construction/fit out setting, with the ability to manage installation on client sites.
The successful candidate must have a demonstrable experience of delivering multiple projects up of a value of £50K plus, with a background in construction or fit out projects.
They have an amazing portfolio of clients throughout the UK and Ireland and deliver a high-quality service to their clients. They take immense pride in their work and their reputation among their clients is first class. They take pride in their staff offering a competitive salary with additional benefits.
This is a permanent position and will require travel to clients throughout Northern Ireland. The Republic of Ireland and UK.
· You will be the main point of contact for a project and liaise directly with the client.
· You will be responsible for looking after a wide range of projects at one time and must be able to coordinate and run these.
· You will liaise with the design team on artwork and any amendments required.
· Co-ordinate with the following departments design, production, finance and liaise directly with clients.
· Achieve design sign off with the design team
· Procure outsourced elements that are required.
· Handover to production in-house elements
· Agree timescales with customer
· Keep budget tracker for each project
· Provide health and safety pack for each project
· Arrange installation and dates
· Ensure quality of finished job.
· Gross Profit margin for each job on target
· Attending meetings internally and externally as required
· Delivered on budget and on time.
· Liaise with internal teams at all and communicate back to client
· A completed client feedback form for each project
Qualifications and Skills
· The ideal candidate must have previous experience delivering multiple projects up of a value of £50K plus, with a background in construction or fit out projects.
· Your experience can come from any of the following backgrounds, working on project management either in a construction, kitchen manufacturer or manufacturing industry.
· Experience working for a manufacturer and installing on site and managing the whole process essential.
· Ability to work on numerous projects at one time.
· Experience working in any of the following industries an advantage; Kitchen manufacturer, Construction, Architects ,shop fit outs, Printing or sign manufacturer.
· Good IT skills – Office & online meetings
· Project management experience essential
· Construction knowledge & experience
· The ideal candidate must be a good communicator, confidence inspiring with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
NB Hours of work are 7 am to 4.30 pm
The successful candidate must be able to travel to office based in the North West for 7 am daily and be able to travel to clients sites through Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland when required.