Vacancy for Front End Developer React based in Belfast
Front End Developer (React) – Competitive salary and benefits + flexible working conditions & ability to work from home – Belfast
Our client is a multi-award-winning App development agency having secured App of the Year for the past three years and a UK App Agency of the Year accolade in 2019.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a React Developer to join their close knit and fast paced growing team in the heart of Belfast. They have a fantastic client list who offer extremely exciting projects. They value their staff and their company culture reflects this. They work in a relaxed, informal and friendly environment. Teamwork is key and they consistently work together to deliver projects to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, use initiative and be an excellent team-player. They will thrive under pressure and maintain a measured approach to development.
• 2+ years’ experience building responsive web applications in React.
• 2+ years’ experience building mobile applications in React Native.
• Experience in creating technical designs / functionality specs.
• Experience in working closely with UI/UX designers and implementing those designs in your code.
• Experience in working closely with clients is desirable.
The ideal candidate:
• You will have a high level of energy and be enthusiastic in your approach to projects and leading a team
• A team-player who thrives in working collaboratively with fellow developers and designers
• An excellent communicator
• Uses initiative and takes a creative approach to problem-solving
• Experience in working to tight deadlines
• Hard-working and committed to producing the highest standard of work at all times
• High levels of organisation and attention to detail
• Competitive salary
• Work from home opportunities
• Flexitime e.g. 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm etc
• Sociable working hours
• Casual dress
• On-site parking
• Plenty of social events outside the office
Apply for this Post