AR Software Engineer – Competitive salary and benefits + flexible working conditions based in Belfast
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multi award winning app development agency that has secured App of the Year for the past three years and a UK App Agency of the Year accolade in 2019.
Due to continued growth they are looking for an Augmented Reality Software Engineer to join their close knit and fast paced growing team in the heart of Belfast. They have a fantastic client list who offer extremely exciting projects. They value their staff and their company culture reflects this. They work in a relaxed, informal and friendly environment. Teamwork is key and they consistently work together to deliver projects to the highest standards.
As a Software Engineer for AR, you will be working at the forefront of building the future of interaction in VR with the team. They are looking for a talented, motivated and dedicated Engineer, passionate about product and working on cutting edge technologies.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, use initiative and be an excellent team-player looking for the opportunity to make a true visual impact.
• The ideal candidate will have strong augmented Reality experience or a strong interest
• Passionate about tech and creativity.
• Collaborate cross functionally with complementary teams of engineers and designers, to build advanced
software for in-field use that will deliver outstanding virtual reality experiences.
• Experience building an Augmented Reality Head Mounted Display (HMD) preferred
• Experience of calibration of AR HMD’s preferred
• Knowledge of intrinsic and extrinsic camera calibration advantage
• Bachelor’s in engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate:
• You will have a high level of energy and be enthusiastic in your approach to projects and leading a team
• A team-player who thrives in working collaboratively with fellow Developers and designers
• An excellent communicator who uses initiative and takes a creative approach to problem-solving
• Experience in working to tight deadlines
• Hard-working and committed to producing the highest standard of work at all times
• High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
• Competitive salary
• Work from home opportunities
• Flexitime e.g. 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm etc
• Sociable working hours
• Casual dress
• On-site parking
• Plenty of social events outside the office