Project Manager ( Sign Manufacturer)
c50k + OTE 80k + car or car allowance
This role can be based either in Derry /Londonderry or Belfast
This well respected and local specialised design manufacturer are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their busy team.
They have an amazing portfolio of client throughout the UK and Ireland and deliver a high-quality service to their clients. They take immense pride in their work and their reputation among their clients is first class. They take pride in their staff offering a competitive salary with additional benefits.
They have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who has worked with delivering projects in a manufacturing/construction setting, with the ability to manage installation on client sites.
This is a permanent position and will require travel to clients throughout Northern Ireland. The Republic of Ireland and UK.
There will be flexibility in work hours due to travel
- You will be the main point of contact for a project and liaise directly with the client.
- You will be responsible for looking after a wide range of projects at one time and must be able to coordinate and run these.
- You will liaise with the design team on artwork and any amendments required.
- Co ordinate with the following departments design, production, finance and liaise directly with clients.
- Achieve design sign off with the design team
- Procure outsourced elements that are required.
- Handover to production in-house elements
- Agree timescales with customer
- Keep budget tracker for each project
- Provide health and safety pack for each project
- Arrange installation and dates
- Ensure quality of finished job.
- Gross Profit margin for each job on target
- Attending meetings internally and externally as required
- Delivered on budget and on time.
- Liaise with internal teams at all and communicate back to client
- A completed client feedback form for each project
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience working on project management either in a construction, kitchen manufacturer or manufacturing industry.
- Experience working for a manufacturer and installing on site and managing the whole process preferred.
- Experience working in any of the following industries an advantage; Kitchen manufacturer, Construction, Architects, Printing or sign manufacturer.
- Good IT skills – Office & online meetings
- Project management experience essential
- Construction knowledge & experience
- The ideal candidate must be a good communicator, confidence inspiring with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.